Article provided by: Turning Stone Counseling
Turning Stone Counseling offers the best video conference therapy in Maryland. It is easy to see why so many people have already turned to our facility for MD therapy. In today’s digital world, it makes sense to take advantage and harness the power of the web. The birth of online therapy services and telemedicine has grown in popularity across the world like wildfire across a dry savannah. From couples counseling to individual treatment sessions for teens and children, we are capable of providing a wide variety of services.
Top Five Benefits of Video Conferencing Therapy Sessions
There are tons of benefits associated with video conferencing with our expert therapists in Maryland. We have narrowed down the long list of perks of our digital services to the top five benefits. Explore the information for yourself to see why our clinic is the best option for online therapists in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Multiple Treatment Options – At our facility, we offer multiple treatment options that can be utilized via telemedicine outlets, like video conferencing. You can still have access to anxiety treatment counseling sessions, couples counseling sessions, and even trauma counseling treatments. Even though the current global pandemic has changed the way we provide services, the quality of our services has never wavered.
- Easy to Use – Our video conferencing software is easy to use and free to download for mobile devices. Our software application is compatible with Windows, Android, and iOS operating systems, and it can be used in a wide variety of devices. Telehealth by SimplePractice is the official name of the application we use for video conferencing therapy sessions for mobile devices. It is a user friendly program that is well organized and easy to navigate.
- Minimal Requirements – With our online video counseling services, you don’t need tons of equipment. You can use a mobile device, like your phone, or you can use a tablet. A laptop or desktop with a 2.5 GHz processor, webcam capabilities, and four GB of RAM is needed to properly utilize our services. These simple requirements make it easy to get the mental health services you need without ever leaving home.
- Covered by Most Insurances – Most insurance plans cover telemedicine services, such as web video therapy sessions. Insurance companies that don’t typically cover telemedicine services are making exceptions because of the current health crisis. You might not have to pay a single penny out of your pocket to receive counseling sessions, but you will need to touch base with your insurance provider.
- Private and Secure Sessions – Even though video conferencing technology is used during our online counseling sessions, no information is recorded or stored. You can expect total privacy, just like you would in a traditional counseling setting.
Online Therapists Near Me in Maryland
You can turn to us at Turning Point Counseling to get the help you need today by clicking here to fill out our online contact form. Those who need urgent care should consider contacting us via our crisis line by calling 410-768-5522.Video Conference Therapy Maryland
View Larger Map