Article provided by: Phillips Orthopedic Associates
If you're looking for the best and reliable orthopedic telemedicine in Fredericksburg, then you're in the right place. Philips Orthopedic clinic is here to provide you with exemplary remote care, medical evaluations, and develop a plan of your orthopedic care without an office visit.
What is orthopedic telemedicine?
Orthopedic telemedicine refers to the communication technology that allows you to receive the same quality orthopedic care through online (Facetime or Skype) as you'd in the office setting. This technology brings the patient's together with healthcare providers via a cutting-edge and formal video telecommunication.
So, how do orthopedic providers use telemedicine to serve their clients? The following are several cases where we use telemedicine to help our patients:
- Primary care consultations
- "Brick and mortar" urgent care
- Sports medicine/ sports trainers
- For MRI and EMG
- For ER virtual consultations
- Workers compensation/occupational medicine
- Readmission prevention program
- Test follow-up appointments
- Bundled payment programs
- Correctional facilities
- Rural health
- Skilled nursing facilities/nursing homes
Benefits of telemedicine in the orthopedic sector
While telemedicine services have been active for more than four decades, currently, the explosion of orthopedic healthcare technology has resulted in a boom in patient-oriented solutions. Telemedicine overcomes the barriers to orthopedic services caused by the distance between the provider and patient, access to reliable transportation, and lack of available providers. This because patients can easily access a wide of orthopedic services using satellite, wireless, internet, and telephone media.
Besides that, here are more exceptional benefits of using orthopedic telemedicine in Fredericksburg:
- It increases access to professional care.
- Improvement of quality of care delivery
- Progress of patient engagement and satisfaction
- Enhancement of traditional face-to-face medicine
- Reduction of healthcare and transportation costs
- More intelligent and adequate solutions
- An easy finding of specialists who accept your insurance
- Quick access to provider ratings
- Straightforward scheduling of appointments
- Consult with a provider from home
- Experience excellent orthopedic outcomes
Prime orthopedic telemedicine services near you
We pride ourselves on offering patients the same level of quality orthopedic care they would receive in an office-based setting without leaving the comfort of their homes. With the convenience and availability of our telemedicine platform, you can see us during after-hours, nights, and even weekends. Besides, with our transparent, reasonable pricing, you can afford easy access to our customer service for some quick answers to all your orthopedic needs.
With that in mind, we offer the following orthopedic services to children and adult patients:
- Sports injuries
- Pediatric fractures
- Knee and shoulder replacement
- Arthroscopy of shoulder, knee, wrist
- Hand surgery
- Orthopedic trauma surgery
- General orthopedics
Get unrivaled orthopedic telemedicine services
Our facility leader Dr. Paul Phillips III, MD, has got over 24 years of experience offering orthopedic services, and now you can easily access him through our telemedicine platform.
Philips Orthopedic is synonymous with quality and excellence when it comes to providing orthopedic telemedicine in Fredericksburg. If you're interested in consulting with an orthopedic specialist at the comfort of your home, then we're here to serve you right away. Please feel free to contact us now for more information about our telemedicine services.orthopedic telemedicine Fredericksburg
View Larger Map