Article provided by: CityDoc Urgent Care Fort Worth
When someone in your family needs immediate medical care, consider choosing an urgent care clinic in Dallas for affordable treatment without the long wait typically experienced in the ER. The area is home to numerous Dallas urgent care and walk-in clinics, so it’s not easy knowing which one is right for your family's needs. We’ve put together a list of the best care facilities in the region, with our choice for #1 listed at the very top.
Top 10 Dallas Urgent Care Clinics
1. CityDoc is our first choice for numerous reasons. From telehealth and virtual visits to no-wait, same-day appointments when patients need to see a doctor, no other local clinic matched or even came close to the care provided by CityDoc. Affordable rates and simple self-pay pricing are two compelling reasons to make the short drive to CityDoc when you or a family member need urgent care.
2. Advance ER, another urgent care center that receives high marks for providing quality treatment to patients who can’t wait for a scheduled doctor’s appointment. While we agree that this is one of the better urgent care centers in the Dallas community, the facility fell just short of filling our #1 spot; CityDoc is very tough to beat in terms of accessibility and affordability.
3. Hillcrest Medical, a clean and accommodating urgent clinic, also welcomes walk-in visits and emergency patients. You’ll find a high level of satisfaction among patients reviewing this care center.
4. UrgentCare2go made our #4 spot with ease due to the high-ranking reviews the facility receives from patients. If your injuries are not life-threatening, you can simply walk in to UrgentCare2go for treatment.
5. Watermark Urgent Care, one of the better urgent care centers in Dallas, can meet your family’s needs after an accident with injuries or a serious illness when your primary care doctor is closed. Call for an appointment or walk-in during regular business hours.
6. MedSpring Urgent Care Clinic in Dallas ranks high as one of the top clinics in Dallas providing urgent care to patients with illnesses or injuries. MedSpring’s convenient location on N Central Expressway makes it very popular with Dallas residents.
7. Choose CareNow urgent Care for their spacious waiting rooms and caring staff. If you don’t mind waiting a short time before you see a doctor, you’ll find CareNow an excellent place for essential medicine and treatment.
8. PrimaCare Medical Center received moderately high marks from patients, but not high enough to put them in our top 5 recommended clinics. Still, they rank as a top ten care provider for the Dallas region.
9. MedPost Urgent Care of Dallas has raised its level of care to become one of the Dallas area’s better urgent care facilities. If you need x-rays, prescription medications, or an immediate appointment with a doctor, you’ll find quality treatment at MedPost.
10. QuestCare Urgent Care Clinic in Dallas just made our list of top ten care providers with a 3-star average rating from patients.
What you need to know about urgent care centers in Dallas is that they all offer a unique experience to patients. For the best care when you or your family needs medicine or emergency treatment, we recommend CityDoc Urgent Care.Urgent Care Clinic Dallas
View Larger Map