We understand that making the decision to enter into a treatment program comes with many questions. Below, we have gathered some of those most frequently asked. If you have a question you don’t see on the list, please feel free to call us directly. Our professional drug and alcohol therapists are available to answer any questions you have. Call toll free anytime: 888-971-1113.
1. How do I know it’s time for treatment?
When addiction takes hold, it’s debilitating. The individual may show signs of addiction through actions as well as changes to their physical appearance. Here are a few warning signs that indicate it’s time to seek help:
- Driving while under the influence
- Legal troubles; DUI, and other criminal behavior
- Relationship changes; isolation, unwarranted arguments with loved ones.
- Financial troubles due to drug use and alcohol use.
- Increased tolerance to alcohol and drug use.
- Neglect of important matters such as your job; school, relationships, and other responsibilities in order to spend time doing drugs or drinking.
- Increased preoccupation with alcohol and drug use.
- Feelings of hopelessness and anxiety.
- Repeated unsuccessful attempts to stop drinking or using drugs.
2. When is detox necessary?
Our admissions team can help advise you if detox is necessary in order for the addiction to be treated successfully. If medical detox is suggested, we will make a recommendation for detox with one of our partners.
3. Will my Insurance cover the cost of treatment?
We accept most insurance providers. You can visit our Insurance Providers page here, or you can visit our Insurance Verification Form page here to see if your current health care provider covers addiction treatment through Desert Cove Recovery Center.
4. How long is the Desert Cove Program?
Desert Cove Recovery believes that each individual is unique. The type of treatment and length of time in the program should meet each person’s specific needs. We offer an extended care program for those requiring more time to address complex treatment needs by participating in group and individual therapies – or those who simply need additional help transitioning into a life, free of drugs and alcohol.
5. What does Desert Cove offer AFTER my initial treatment program is complete?
On completion of the Desert Cove Recovery Program, clients will be supported in finding sober living, attending Desert Cove Aftercare Services and involvement in the 12-Step community.