Full Recovery Solutions and Inpatient Rehab Services
There are different ways to overcome an addiction to drugs and alcohol. Some people opt for the ‘cold turkey’ method, others opt for an outpatient treatment program, and still others decide to attend an inpatient drug and alcohol rehab. While the first two options may be effective for some people, for those who have a serious addiction and are serious about beating it, an inpatient drug and alcohol rehab is the best option. Proven to be one of the safest forms of addiction treatment and offering greater rates of success, if you really want to overcome drug or alcohol addiction and attain a life of sobriety, you should consider an inpatient rehab.
If you reside in or around Chandler and you are battling with addiction, Desert Cove Recovery can provide you with the assistance that you need in order to put drug or alcohol use behind you so that you can look forward to a brighter, substance-free future. Our impatient rehab program specializes in the recovery of drug and alcohol addiction for people of all ages and all backgrounds. Our methods of treating addiction are proven to be effective and have helped countless people in the Chandler area overcome the disease and move forward to live a happier, healthier, more productive life – free of alcohol and drugs. If you are ready to take control of addiction, we are confident that we can help guide you on the path of sobriety.
Inpatient Rehab: What is it?
Inpatient rehab is a residential treatment facility; in other words, patients live at the facility for the duration of their treatment. The duration of treatment varies for each person, but 30 days is the most common length of stay. At Desert Cove Recovery, we also offer longer stays, including 60 and 90 days. How long should you stay at an inpatient rehab facility? It depends on several factors, including the severity of the addiction, the type of substance(s) you are addicted to, and whether or not there are underlying mental illnesses that are contributing to your addiction. We will provide you with a fully evaluation and suggest a length of stay that we fell we offer you the best outcome.
Inpatient Rehab Treatment Practices
Every inpatient rehab facility uses different tactics to treat addiction. At Desert Cove Recovery, we use a holistic approach.
More traditional rehab approaches focus on treating the individual symptoms of the addiction; however, we believe that in order to truly treat addiction and help patients fully overcome it, the entire person needs to be treated – mentally, physically and spiritually.
At Desert Cove Recover, some of the approaches we use to treat addiction include:
- Outdoor recreation
- Nutritional therapy
- Herbal medications
- Sensory deprivation therapy
These treatments aim to treat the entire person, not just the single element of addiction. In other words, they address any underlying reasons that lead to the development of addictive behavior in the first place. We believe that there are several factors that contribute to addiction, such as:
- Emotional imbalances that can lead to substance use, abuse and addiction
- An unhealthy diet, which can result in a neurochemical imbalance that can drive addictive behavior
- Exposure to contaminants within the environment that cause an increased desire and need to use a substance, and that desire and need becomes uncontrollable
- Mental health disorders, such as anxiety and depression, that can cause a person to use substances in order to alleviate the symptoms of the condition
- Traumatic experiences, including situations and relationships, which can fuel the desire to use – and continue using – drugs and alcohol
Addiction is a disease, and like all diseases, there are factors that cause it. We think that treating the factors that lead to the addiction is the most effective way to treat the disease.
Advantages of Inpatient Rehab
Inpatient rehab offers physical, psychological and emotional benefits. Some of the most notable benefits of this form of addiction treatment include:
- Decreased stress and learning how to reduce stress after treatment
- A comfortable and safe environment
- Improved physical and mental well-being
- Support from peers who are also battling addiction, as well as a staff that fully understands the facets of addiction
What Happens During Inpatient Rehab?
During your stay in our inpatient rehab facility, you can expect intensive and comprehensive treatment that is positive and beneficial for your journey toward sobriety. Upon entering our facility, you can expect the following to occur:
- Intake and assessment, during which your physical and mental health will be assessed and your history with substance abuse and addiction will be discussed.
- Detoxification, which will cleanse your body of the toxins that have built up as a result of using drugs or alcohol and prepare you for moving to the next phase of treatment.
- Treatment will begin, and will include a variety of tactics and therapies. Your treatment will be fully customized to your specific needs.
- Post-treatment education, during which we will provide you with skills and strategies that can help you avoid relapse when you return to the real world.
Addiction is a treatable disease. At Desert Cove Recovery, we provide you with the treatment that is necessary in order to help you overcome the disease and live a healthier, happier life, free of drugs and alcohol.