Top-Rated Tucson Inpatient Facility For Drug and Alcohol Addicts in Arizona
It can be difficult for anyone who is battling with substance abuse or addiction to admit that they need help; however, once you do admit it, if you are truly serious about recovering and attaining sobriety, you have to be completely committed. At Desert Cove Recovery, the premier inpatient drug and alcohol rehab center in Tucson, we will not only help you commit to your recovery; we will help you obtain your sobriety. We offer holistic treatment for substance addiction and abuse, and provide our patients with a safe and comfortable environment where they can truly invest themselves in their recovery. The professionals at our facility have proudly helped countless people in the Tucson area overcome their addiction and achieve sobriety, and we are confident that we can help you, too.
Inpatient Rehab Defined
An inpatient rehab center is a residential facility that offers treatment for those who are addicted to drugs or alcohol. Patients remain at the facility during the duration of their treatment, which allows them to not only fully commit to their recovery, but gives them the access that they need to professional care whenever they may need it during the treatment process.
The length of stay at an inpatient rehab facility varies; however, the average treatment program lasts for 30 days. Depending on how severe the addiction is and the substance that the person is addicted to, a longer duration of stay may be necessary. At Desert Cove Recovery, we will take into account your unique situation, including your specific addiction, any mental health conditions that may also exist, and the type of treatment program we feel will offer you the best results in order to determine how long you should stay with us.
What is Inpatient Rehab Like?
Typically, an inpatient rehab center is a very structured environment in order to ensure the safety of all patients, as well as the staff. Patients are allowed to bring some personal effects, such as clothing, toiletries, money and prescription medications. At Desert Cove Recovery, all of the items you bring with you will be fully inspected in order to ensure that they meet our standards of safety. If we find that you have items that could be harmful to you or other patients, you will not be permitted to bring them into our facility. Keep in mind that this is not to be mean or heartless, but to ensure safety and prevent your recovery or the recovery of other patients from being impeded.
After your items have been inspected and you have been admitted, you can expect the following to take place:
- An Assessment. This is vital, as it helps us determine the best treatment program based on your specific needs. During your assessment, you will be asked several questions related to your substance abuse and addiction, including your history of use, the type of substance(s) you have been using, if there is a family history of addiction, and if you have any history of mental illness. You will also undergo a medical exam to determine the state of your health.
- Depending on how severe your addiction is, you may have to go through detox. When you stop using a substance, the body starts to cleanse itself of the harmful toxins that the substance has left behind. For some people, this can lead to uncomfortable and even dangerous withdrawal symptoms. If we determine that you detox is necessary, you will receive 24 hours supervision and assistance as you go through the process. This will help to ensure that you successfully make it through the first phase of recovery so that you can move forward to treatment.
- We offer a holistic treatment program, which includes individual, group and family therapies, educational lectures and activities that aim to help you learn accountability and build your confidence. Through treatment, you will gain a better understanding of your addiction, learn how to cope with the triggers that drive you to use, and gain tools and strategies that will help to avoid using in the future.
- Before you leave our facility, you will be provided with tools that will help you stay on the path of sobriety. This can include recommendations to sober living houses and group programs, as well as setting up an outpatient program where you can return to our facility for routine check-ins.
Reasons to Consider Inpatient Rehab
If you are struggling with an addiction to drugs or alcohol, there are a number of reasons why you should consider entering an inpatient rehab, some of the most notable of which include:
- A greater likelihood of successful recovery and sobriety than you would experience if you tried to go through recovery on your own or at an outpatient setting.
- Around the clock care offered by trained professionals.
- Greater safety, as the facility is closely monitored and the environment is highly structured.
- Greater comfort, since you will have access to clean sleeping quarters, living areas and restroom facilities.
- Lower levels of stress, which means you will be able to focus more on your recovery.
- A support team that will help instill confidence in you and increase your chances of success.
The goal of inpatient rehab at Desert Cove Recovery is to assist anyone in the Tucson area who is battling with substance abuse get the direct care and assistance that is needed to beat addiction, achieve sobriety and regain control of their lives. If you are ready to take control of your addiction, we are here to help.