Why You Should Start Your Rehab Journey at our Mesa Drug and Alcohol Center
When it comes to drug and alcohol rehab centers in Mesa, those who are suffering from drug and alcohol abuse and addiction have a lot of options to choose from. Many of these facilities use techniques and strategies that can certainly help with overcoming addiction; however, if you are looking for a rehab center that takes a more holistic approach, we urge you to consider Desert Cove Recovery.
At Desert Cove Recovery, we not only treat addiction, but we treat the entire person. Our approach to recovery involves healing the body, the mind and the spirit so that our patients can gain a better understanding of their addiction, and themselves. Offering compassionate care and a variety of treatment options, we provide truly customized care for the patients who attend our rehab center. The results of our approach have proven to be successful for countless people in the Mesa area, and we are confident that they will be confident for you, too.
How Our Rehab Center Differs from the Rest
Desert Cove Recover believes that in order to overcome addiction and attain sobriety, the entire person needs to be treated, not just the addiction. This notion in itself is what sets us apart from other drug and alcohol centers in the Mesa area. While other facilities rely solely on medications and other traditional treatment approaches, we also utilize natural healing processes to cleanse the body of the toxins substance abuse has left behind and help patients identify and understand the underlying issues that have contributed to their addiction.
Some of the processes that we use to treat drug and alcohol addiction and abuse at Desert Cove Recovery include the following:
- Therapies, including individual, group and family
- Educational lectures
- Sensory deprivation therapy
- Art therapy
- Music therapy
- Outdoor recreational therapy
This combination of treatments aim to heal the entire individual, not only mentally, but mentally and physically, as well.
The Benefits our Rehab Facility Offers
Patients who undergo treatment for drug and alcohol abuse and addiction at Desert Cove Recovery are able to take advantage of numerous benefits. Some of the most notable benefits that our facility offers include:
- Pinpointing the underlying root of substance abuse and addiction
- Learning what triggers you to use substances and how to effectively handle those triggers
- Devising and executing a long-term plan of action for recovery
- 24 hour supervision
- The assistance of highly trained professionals who specialize in substance abuse and addiction
- The support and camaraderie of peers
What is Treatment Like?
Many people are afraid of entering treatment because they are afraid of the unknown, and that’s totally understandable. In order to ease your fears, here’s a look at what you can expect when you enter treatment at the Desert Cove Recovery rehab center:
- Intake and Assessment. Before your treatment begins, you will go through intake and assessment. We will check to ensure that any items that you may be bringing with you meet our protocol to ensure that they are safe, not only for you, but for other patients and our staff. We will also conduct an assessment, which will help us develop a customized treatment program that will address your specific needs. During your assessment, you and one of our professional clinicians will discuss the type of substance(s) you have been using, your history of substance abuse, any family history of substance abuse and addiction, underlying mental health conditions and anything else that may be pertinent to your treatment.
- Depending on the severity of your addiction, we may recommend that you go through supervised detox. When you suddenly stop using a substance, it’s not uncommon to experience withdrawal symptoms. These symptoms develop because the body is trying to adjust to the absence of the substance. Symptoms of withdrawal can be unpleasant and in some cases, they can be dangerous. During detox, you will receive 24 hour supervision, as well as care from our medical professionals and trained clinicians.
- After completing detox, your treatment program will begin. The type of treatment you will receive will be based on the information we compiled during your assessment. It may include a variety of things, including individual and group therapy, outdoor recreation, lectures, yoga and meditation. Throughout the entire duration of your treatment, you will receive supervised care and have access to assistance whenever you may need it.
- Post-Treatment Education. Once your treatment program has ended, we will prepare you for leaving our facility and entering the real world by providing you with skills and strategies that will help you avoid triggers and remain sober. During this time, we may also make recommendations to aftercare programs, such as a sober living home, an outpatient treatment program or other types of group programs that will offer you support as you transition into your life free of drugs and alcohol.
Desert Cove Recovery is a truly unique drug and alcohol rehab facility in Mesa, Arizona. We are committed to each and every patient we work with, and have helped countless people attain sobriety. We know that you can beat addiction, and we are here to help you every step of the way. Please contact us today to learn more about our treatment options and how we can help you on the road to recovery.