Come to DesertCoveRecovery for the Best in Phoenix Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services
Addiction is a disease, and like any other disease, proper care is necessary in order to overcome it. For those who are suffering with substance abuse and addiction in the Phoenix area, Desert Cove Recovery can offer the treatment that is necessary in order to battle and beat the disease. We offer professional care and thoughtful services for individuals who are dealing with substance abuse and addiction in the Phoenix area. We focus on a holistic approach to treating addiction, which allows us to help our patients confront the underlying causes of addiction so that we can effectively help them overcome their disease and move forward towards a life that is free of substance use.
Though many people do not realize it, addiction is a serious disease that has the ability to destroy every aspect of an individual’s life. If a person who is afflicted with addiction does not receive the proper treatment, the disease will continue to become worse and affect even more of the individual’s life. For that reason, it is vital for those who are dealing with addiction to receive professional support in order to put a stop to it, once and for all.
At Desert Cove Recovery, we offer the compassionate care that is necessary in order to overcome addiction, allowing our patients to put their substance use and abuse behind them and move forward with their lives free from alcohol and drugs. We have been fortunate enough to help countless patients in the Phoenix area receive the care that they need and regain control of their lives.
What Conditions Do We Treat?
The professionals at Desert Cove Recovery treat alcohol and drug addiction, as well as underlying mental conditions that may compound addiction. The advanced treatment approaches that we use allow us to empower our patients so that they can successfully find their way onto the path of recovery. We fully understand addiction, and our highly trained staff helps guide our patients, as well as their families, toward their goal of rehabilitation.
We treat all addictive substances, including:
- Depressants, such as alcohol, benzodiazepines and barbiturates
- Stimulants, including cocaine and methamphetamines
- Demerol, heroin, prescription pain killers and other opiates
- Cannabinoids, such as marijuana and hashish
- LSD, mescaline, hallucinogenic mushrooms and other substance that cause an altered state of consciousness.
- Inhalants, such as paint thinner, aerosols and other types of volatile substances that are huffed.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Defined
Many people who are abusing drugs and alcohol may realize that they need help and understand that a rehab center may provide them with the help that the need; however, they may not be exactly sure of what a rehab center is. Over the years, we have found that many people who avoid seeking treatment are unsure of what rehab is, which makes them fearful about entering a facility.
A rehabilitation center, more commonly referred to as “rehab,” is a place where individuals who battling substance abuse and addiction go to receive the guidance, support and care that they need in order to effectively overcome their addiction. The purpose of a rehab is to help patients let go of the grip that substance abuse has over them.
Rehab may seem overwhelming to many people, especially since it is something that aims to put a stop to addiction, a lifestyle that they have become accustomed to. Rest assured that while it may be overwhelming at first, at Desert Cove Recovery, we offer the caring and compassionate support that is necessary in order to make your transition from addiction to sobriety as easy and comfortable as possible.
What to Expect
Every patient who is admitted to Desert Cover Recovery goes through four basic steps, which include:
- An Assessment. Prior to starting your treatment program, you will undergo an assessment. One of our professional clinicians will review your history of drug use, your current physical and mental states of health, as well as any other underlying factors that factor into your addiction. This part of the process allows us to gain a better understanding of the type of treatment that will provide you with the most effective results.
- After your assessment, and depending on your level of addiction and dependency, you will undergo detox. This process rids the body of the harmful toxins that drugs and alcohol leave behind. It allows you to get a fresh start so that you can begin your road to recovery free of any substances. For many, the withdrawal effects that are experienced during detox can be very uncomfortable and even dangerous. That’s why we provide you with 24 hours monitoring and care in order to ensure detox goes as smoothly and safely as possible.
- After detox, you will begin rehabilitation. This will involve a number of treatments, including individual therapy, group counseling and family therapy. Our therapists and counselors will help you get to the root of your addiction so that you can better understand it, and therefore, better control it.
- Once rehab is completed and before you released from Desert Cove Recovery, you will receive aftercare education. This portion of the recovery process teaches you how to avoid triggers, how to handle transitioning back into the real world, and how to avoid relapse.
At Desert Cove Recovery, we believe that treating the whole individual is necessary in order to treat addiction. If you or someone you love is battling addiction, please contact us today. We offer the tools that are necessary in order to combat addiction and life a happier, sober life.